Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I want to go back to being blonde. I miss it. Blondes definitely have more fun.

2. I like wine.

3. The kids have not stopped talking about ice blocking. It is funny what they hold on to in their minds. The first thing out of Ty's mouth to her teachers this morning was, "We went ice blocking!" I kind of feel the same as her. So much fun. I want to have everyone I know over to do it with us because it is seriously SO MUCH FUN!

4. Those of you who know me, know I like doing things in the morning during the summer, not as much in the afternoon. So Jackson gets to go to a "special" summer school since he is gifted and all, and it is in the morning. I am already worrying about whether or not Tyler will be gifted because I want her to go to summer school in the morning too. The "other kids" (OMG, how terrible does that sound, but I don't know how else to phrase it) can participate in summer school in the afternoon. I like my afternoons to be free. Mainly so I can have friends over and drink wine (See #2)!

5. Summer school had such a stigma in the past, now summer school is all about fun and games, not so much about remediation and catching up.

6. There are a few houses in my neighborhood I love. I think I am going to start taking pictures as I walk by them so that when I have a house I am interested in remodeling I will know what I want it to look like.

7. I would FREAK OUT if some crazy lady was standing outside of my house taking pictures of my house.

8. I don't carry my credit card in my wallet, it sits on my desk, right next to my computer so that I can buy things online, usually things found on Groupon, Doozy of a Deal, Enamor, Living Social, etc.

9. I NEED A SMALL BLACK PURSE! Ever since Katie took the one back she was letting me borrow, I am at a loss every time I go out. I am seriously considering splurging on a really nice one because I would use it ALL THE TIME!

10. All of us went to a Suns game last week except Tyler. She is going to grow up and have serious issues when she is older unless we take her to a game soon. We try and keep her away from the game because she would probably run on to the court and try to join the Suns Dance Team. They also don't wear very many clothes, and we like to encourage her to wear clothes seeing as how I already call her Striperella behind her back!

0 comments: