I was nominated for this award by my friend, Karen, over at Mommy Needs. She is one of the most honest bloggers I know, and I am flattered to be joining her company!
Part of the award is listing 10 honest things about myself, so here goes nothing!
1. I yell, maybe I am part Italian or something, but I don't even realize I am yelling, I feel more like I am talking :-)!
2. I spend much more money than my husband does on eating out.
3. I like to slam doors.
4. I despise going to the grocery store.
5. I have SO much gray hair!
6. I understand that if I bought a new 2 Liter for each day of the week, it would still be cheaper than going to McDonald's to get my $1 fountain soda every morning, but I love FOUNTAIN soda!
7. My daughter scares me! I don't like to be left alone with her!
8. I LOVE being alone in my house.
9. I would rather stay home in my pajamas and play cards than go out to a fancy dinner or party. This is the VERY reason I never want Pat to run for any political office.
10. I should probably be on some sort of medication to reduce my anxiety, but even though I am a Psychology major, I am too afraid to go talk to someone and have them judge me!
Now I nominate the following blogs to participate in Honest Scrap:
Playgroups are No Place for Children
OMG, and I ALMOST FORGOT Cynthia at Our Mad Camp Adventure In all fairness, her blog was private for awhile, and I always think it still is, but hopefully you can all enjoy her honest to goodness East Coast Attitude living on the West Coast!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Posted by Colleen at 8:15 AM