What is with people and the names they choose for their children, I guess I should say celebrities because there are not a lot of kids named, Apple, Coco, Moses, Lyric, Chastity or Poet running around the preschools that my children attend. I do happen to DESPISE the name that Jessica Alba and Cash Warren chose for their child, Honor Marie Warren. It is not about the name itself, but what the name means. Honor is something that I believe must be earned, and I know all about parents and their unconditional love for their child, BUT AS A FORMER TEACHER, this just irks me. I would say that of the students I taught, maybe 40% of them grasped the concept of honor and maybe I could handle calling them Honor, but the other 60%, and I think I am being generous here, I wouldn't call Honor if you paid me a million dollars. I had a student named Precious once, and she was FAR FROM IT, but what else was I going to call her, this has been a touchy subject since then???? PARENTS THESE DAYS!!