Monday, December 22, 2008

I think next year. . .

I am going to go on a cruise the week of Christmas! TWO Christmas celebrations down, my kids are wired, I am exhausted, and Pat of course is at work, leaving me with two crazy kids and much to do to get ready for Christmas-THAT HASN'T EVEN ARRIVED YET! I think I am definitely a little "grinchy" this year-good call Laurie! Next year the week of Christmas needs to involve maid service, child care and more than a few STIFF drinks!
Also adding to my "grinchiness" is the fact that the totally awesome Kid Tough DVD players that I was so excited about-SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Sure, you may be able to throw them down the stairs as advertised, but they don't hold a charge worth a crap! Try explaining why they are going back to the store to a 2 and 4 year old!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey, I just call em as I see em! Just kidding - Hey I fight it everyday...tonight for instance we're wrapping presents that we bought for a less fortunate family and I'm yelling at Adia and Ruby for something and Chloe's walking around screaming cause no one will pick her up...so much for the meaningful evening that I had planned!!