Monday, December 8, 2008

Mommy needs. . .

Yesterday, on our way to get the most HIDEOUS Christmas Tree you have ever seen in your life. There is NOTHING pretty about it, but it was cold, we had two kids with us, they were more interested in the ugly, inflatable Mickey Mouse, Snowman, Reindeer, etc. than the tree itself. (As a side note: these types of decorations should be banned. I hate them! Sure, they bring a lot of joy to my kids as we drive by and look at them, but they look cheap. Inflatables are meant for birthday parties and carnivals, not your front yard! I am sure this opinion is going to bring TONS of comments!) Anyway, we were discussing what everyone wanted to get everyone for Christmas. Jackson proceeded to tell Pat, "We should get mommy a wine glass, that would be great! One with hearts, caterpillars and giraffes. Mommy is happy when she drinks wine." He wants to buy one at the store and draw on it the things he wants because the store doesn't sell one "special enough for me"! How sweet is that!!???? Daddy needs a reindeer decoration, which I am thrilled about because we need some new Christmas decorations. I am thinking the store he was trying to describe that he wants to go to get it is Pottery Barn-doesn't he have FABULOUS TASTE! I will keep you posted on what he wants to get Tyler.

Just a few pictures of my Santa and Snowman babies!!!


5 comments:

Karen said...

I am not a fan of the inflatable yard decorations either. Tacky.

How funny that Jackson wants to give you a personally decorated wine glass ... I enjoy that greatly.

Short and Sweet said...

I agree that the inflatable yard decorations are horrible....especially when they are laying in a deflated heap on the ground! Gross and disturbing at the same time.

Cynthia said...

totally agree - the blow-ups are uber tacky. and of course all kids love them. Madeleine asked when we were going to get them "uh never" was the response! :)

Laurie said...

Yup, hate em!

Anonymous said...

Have to agree on the inflatables. Luckily the neighbors don't have theirs out yet!
Can't wait to see the wine glass that is special enough for Jackson's Mommy!! I love that guy - so thoughtful.