1. Porsche Cayenne Turbo
3. 3 piece suit
4. Joanie's Pottery Barn Couch she has on Craig's List (might be a little bit for me too)!
5. Really nice watch-Rolex maybe?
7. A big screen TV
8. new i-Pod
9. new laptop
10. Einstein's Bagel Gift Card with an unlimited amount of $ on it!
11. Membership at Disneyland's Club 33
12. Trip to Europe
13. Beach House in San Diego
14. New Tennis Racket (not from Target)
15. An appointment with a top stylist to do something with his hair that he has been asking me about for over 10 years! What do I know? I wear black pants and a t-shirt every day, HA!
16. Golf Lessons
17. Trip to meet the cast of Glee Audition to be on the show Glee
18. 14 Day Round Trip Cruise to Hawaii (also might be a little bit for me-but seeing me happy should make him happy, right?)!
19. Membership to a certain Country Club that is right by us.
20. Nice bottle of Malbec
21. Lawn service
23. Suburban-so he could stop listening to me talk about how I want one! Isn't that nice of me!???
24. The Nerf Game for Wii
25. A paralegal he gets along with
26. Unlimited supply of junk food here at home: twinkies, chips and ranch dip, Dr Pepper, hot dogs, and the list goes on and on!
27. A house with LOTS AND LOTS of carpet
28. A deep fryer
29. A few extra hours in each and every day!
30. The new Michael Buble CD, but that will be owned by JACLYN SWOPE for her "My collection of frozen bananas is bigger than yours!" Some may think this is silly, but I chose it because of Pat, and since it is his birthday and all, I will tell you that he has threatened to throw my three or four frozen bananas away a million and one times, and I am not sure what he would do if I had NINETEEN in the freezer!!! Congrats. .. you will be able to rock out to the sweet sounds of Michael Buble-while making some banana bread! (ooooh, and Go Bananas is a Fresh Beat Band song, you scored points with your comment as well!)
HAPPY 30th Birthday Pat-hope you have a great day!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Posted by Colleen at 7:00 AM