Because I know my readers are interested in what is going on, and I have had enough wine to report that there will be another 30 day waiting period before we know whether or not they accept our OFFER! Apparently, our offer is close enough to what they are asking, that they are willing to move forward with the short sale, now they have 30 more days to counter with what we are offering! SERIOUSLY, if you didn't know me, would you really think this is what short sales are all about! THEN, once we settle on a price, the bank then goes to a 30 day closing period. I cannot even take it anymore! I seriously want to FLIP OUT! Our house we are renting goes to foreclosure on May 14th, so we have about a 15 day overlap here. I am at the end of my rope, can I really wait another 30 days for an answer!????